Author Topic: Jade Dynasty Reborn FAQ  (Read 1254 times)

CompeR

• Administrator
    • View Profile
1 - On the Xtremetop100 site the banner says the server will be hydran patch, is this true?
Yes we have the files already. To be honest we hope for Seira/Gervin release soon.

2 - What things apart from exp/gold etc rates will be tweeked to add a fun experience .
Main thing is the old atmosphere/feeling of the game. There will be not customs at all. Rather that, we use all old events to bring some fun to the server. We will also host 'GM'/'GS' events.

3 - What are you thoughts and plans for the server in the future?.
The main plan is to make a place for the players that miss official server. We plan to make our server easy to applr all new expansions like Starfall or Dance of Gervin in the future.

4 - We All know Official JD was heavily real money driven. Will this server be completely free to play or will there be such advantages like we saw on official?
Jadens itself will be premium currency only, but 'Green Jades' will have almost cloned item shop. Its mainy for anti-multiaccount option. All items will be bound. Donation will be closed at the begining, we will determine it final shape on later stage.

5 - Who are you?
I was Mortis on Shura official and Elessar on other private servers. I did not play long time, but those are the things that u can't forget ! :) I am also ragezone user 'CompeR' , the tool developer for JD.

6 - Will there be any sort of soft cap on progression, For example Chroma being capped at 45 or gear refinery being capped at +10.
It will be low rate server that rewards hard work. We don't plan to set any caps right now.

7 - With the server being low rate (official like) will there be any way to aid the progression of gear/affinity/chroma so it is not a 1 year long progress?
Players can determine what they need, and then we will react in some way(events mostly but also discounts in web shop).

8 - Will there be GM hosted events and giveaways?
Yes! Not only by GM but also Game Sages.

9 - If we (The Players) have suggestions, where do we send them?
Best place will be 'Suggestions' section on our forum.

10 - Will the server last? What steps are being put in place to preserve the longevity of the server?
The start will be critical for our idea. We won't run real money donation untill we will be sure that server has the future. If the idea will work, there will be nothing that could stop us anymore.

11 - Are you open to change? Eventually adding some custom items to improve Quality of the server experience?
If idea will be complex and players will support it (via polls for example) I will not be stubborn :)

12 - If players have multiple people in one house that play, are we able to then bypass the 2 accounts per IP rule?
Yes. We will react only when we detect clear abuse.

13 - Everyone knows that private servers have some sort of corruption (giving items to friends). What are your thoughts on this? Either you or your team doing so?
I have almost 10 years game development experience so I know that corruption only makes ideas to fall. There will not be any sort of it on this server.

14 - Will the players be able to vote for changes in the future via a poll system?
As I mentioned in 11, Yes!

More Questions? Reply below.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 11:52:55 am by CompeR »