Author Topic: Introduce yourself  (Read 403 times)

CompeR

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Here you can introduce yourself.
Maybe there will be old friends you will meet again here!

kexin

• View Profile

Reyamu

• View Profile
Hello,

My name is Remus aka Reyamu in game.

I am from Romania, a 24 years old guy. Played JD for like 3 years on official and 2 years on private servers.

It's nice to meet you all and a see a new private server opening!!!

See you ingame! :)

arcane

• View Profile
Hello, I am Arcane, the vim from other PvP servers like Ruthless JD, Hedan from Shura server (vim too).

nenadjebivi

• Nothing is impossible to a willing mind.
    • View Profile
    • Digital Media How
Pakao, 24, Infinite being having human experience on planet earth aka project TERA. I love JD, Always an Arden. I also run a website http://www.digitalmediahow.com and watch some anime. Into photography, videography and naked woman.
Nothing is impossible to a willing mind.

shmiggle

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hello all,

I am Shmiggle, i have played JD since beta, i played on official for several years, then moved to XJD where i was GS<GM<Admin, then i went back to official for Seira and played for a year or so.

My IGN is Rawpwnzl, i am the Marshall of Fatality Alliance. I created this Alliance as my 1st big alliance on shura was fatality back in the day.
Click the picture and register for 3k jaden
Induction ID:4000734X000410016004200Z1cda1f

KillerWasp | WaspMan

• Discord Admin
    • View Profile
    • JD Reborn Referral Programme
Hello all. Killer here, one of the Discord Admins! I hope you're all doing well today.

I've been a JD and PW Dev for what feels like a lifetime. I know 20% of the game when it comes to actual gameplay and what to do. But I am learning! Haha. I'm here to help CompeR when and if he needs help, as well as enjoy playing Jade Dynasty like I used to pre-Athan on Official.

Take care all and see you in game!  8) 8)
I'm an Administrator for the Community Discord as well as an experiences Jade Dynasty and Perfect World Developer/Modder.

Induction ID: 7000780X000010015004100Z0da1ff

lechworm

• View Profile
My name Is "Tallaz" im freshman here. playing Official Indonesia for like +-5 year ago.
here I use Felkin Celan nice to meet you all in game. I often online at 15:00 Server time. coz its different time with my country. well bye. ;) ;)

babachev1bg

• View Profile
Hi, guys. My name is Alex. I've seen this game online and I thought that it is only available in Asia, however I was pretty impressed when I saw that it is available for other regions as well.

I'm currently downloading the game.

Can any of you tell me if there is discord ? I have plenty of questions to ask.

Best Regards,
Alex

Zeff

• View Profile
hey everyone. im cZeff from billows server from official days if anyone remembers me. hope to have a good time with yall in this server ^^

ruetheday

• Just another disappointed idealist.
    • View Profile
Hiya! I was Kelissande on Billows (official server, Arden) until they reset my character and played as a few other characters on two private servers, although, sadly, I don't remember their names. :x